VP University’s Upcoming WEBINARS
Each webinar will begin at 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time and run approximately for 45-minutes. At the conclusion of the session you will receive the video recording, the handouts, and your certificate of participation.
If the scheduled time does not suit your schedule but you are interested in the topic, please register so that you will receive the follow up information.
Tuesday december 10: VP Product Focus Part 1 – Primary Framing
Join Stephen Hudak as he helps you save money with VP’s Primary Framing.
- VP’s Primary Framing options, their benefits, and best usage
- Value Engineering methods to save money
- VP Command Tips with Primary Framing
Register here>>> VP Product Focus Part 1 – Primary Framing
Wednesday December 11: VP Product Focus Part 2 – Bracing
- Why Rod Bracing, or “X-Bracing” is most economical and how you can use it in many situations
- Discuss VP’s other bracing options and when to best use them
- Learn how to get creative with V-bracing, bracing to the floor, Partial Height Portal Frames, and other bracing conditions
Register here>>> VP Product Focus Part 2 – Bracing
Thursday December 12: VP Product Focus Part 3 – Secondary
Join Don Deleray as he helps you save money with VP’s Secondary options.
- VP’s various secondary framing options
- When to apply the proper secondary
- Creative ways using secondary to save money
Register here>>> VP Product Focus Part 3 – Secondary
Friday December 13: VP Product Focus Part 4 – Covering
Join Don Deleray as he helps you save money with VP’s Covering options.
- VP’s various covering options, their benefits, and best usage
- See cost comparisons on various products
- To use the proper material in various situations
Register here>>> VP Product Focus Part 4 – Covering